The following is a list of Student Services' campus events at MCC-Business & Technology.
Please click on the "select a date" button to proceed to registration.
Discover MCC-Business & Technology and experience campus life as you tour the campus and labs with our admission professionals.
You will learn about financial aid, programs available, and discuss what steps you will need to take to become a student.
Please note: Enrollment in classes does not take place during this appointment.
For more information contact Alex Grigsby at 816.604.5446 or Alex.Grigsby@mcckc.edu.
See how the MCC-Business and Technology campus will prepare you for a career in Architectural, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering Technology or Drafting and Design (CADD). Jobs include Drafting and Design Technician, Field or Design Tech, Mechanical Designer, Architectural Draftsperson, Design Engineer, and Technical Illustrator.
Visit with our faculty, staff and advisors. Tour state-of-the-art labs.
Friday, Aug 1 @ 2:00 p.m. at MCC-Business & Technology
1775 Universal Ave., KCMO 64120
Call Alex Grigsby for more information 816.604.5446.
Meet Instructors. Tour labs and classrooms. Learn about 20+ Gold Collar Job fields. Find out how to get started in college, and how and when to apply for financial aid.
Explore careers in these areas:
- Cisco Networking Academy;
- Welding Technology & Management;
- Computer Integrated Machining & Manufacturing (CNC & Manual);
- Environmental Health & Safety;
- Industrial Electrician, Maintenance Mechanic, Stationary Engineer, Millwright, Multi-Craft Technician, PLC Specialist;
- Photovoltaic / Energy Efficiency;
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD);
- Engineering Technology (Architectural, Civil, Computer & Electronic, Mechanical & Manufacturing);
- Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC/R);
- Electric Utility Line Technician;
- Construction Management
For the Mo Manufacturing WINs programs, work through the initial steps to get into the program. Get clear direction for the remaining qualification and enrollment steps.
Please note: Enrollment in classes does not take place during this session.