The following is a list of Student Services' campus events at MCC-Business & Technology.
Please click on the "select a date" button to proceed to registration.
Discover MCC-Business & Technology and experience campus life as you tour the campus and labs with our admission professionals.
You will learn about financial aid, programs available, and discuss what steps you will need to take to become a student.
Please note: Enrollment in classes does not take place during this appointment.
For more information contact Alex Grigsby at 816.604.5446 or Alex.Grigsby@mcckc.edu.
Explore MCC-Business & Technology! This college and career showcase will provide an overview of MCC degree and certification programs, financial aid, and admissions information. Enjoy the opportunity to meet faculty, explore student resources, experience a college class and take a campus tour.
Date: October 28, 2014
Location: MCC-Business & Technology Campus Center room 248
For more information call 816-604-1000. Seating is limited, so please RSVP to reserve your seat today!
Meet Instructors. Tour labs and classrooms. Learn about 20+ Gold Collar Job fields. Find out how to get started in college, and how and when to apply for financial aid.
Explore careers in these areas:
- Cisco Networking Academy;
- Welding Technology & Management;
- Computer Integrated Machining & Manufacturing (CNC & Manual);
- Environmental Health & Safety;
- Industrial Electrician, Maintenance Mechanic, Stationary Engineer, Millwright, Multi-Craft Technician, PLC Specialist;
- Photovoltaic / Energy Efficiency;
- Computer Aided Drafting (CAD);
- Engineering Technology (Architectural, Civil, Computer & Electronic, Mechanical & Manufacturing);
- Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC/R);
- Electric Utility Line Technician;
- Construction Management