Veterinary Technician Program
Turn your love of animals into a rewarding career!
Veterinary technicians are kind-hearted professionals committed to animal health care. As part of a team, they are entrusted with animal nursing care, lab diagnostics, anesthesia, surgical assistance, dentistry, radiology and more. If you want a career with meaning where you can make a positive impact on the lives of animals and the people who love them, then being a veterinary technician may be what you are looking for.
Our program prepares you to perform the nursing and technical duties used in clinical practice and research on small, large and laboratory animals. Housed in a state-of-the-art facility, our outstanding program has many advantages:
- Full accreditation by the AVMA since 1975
- Hands-on involvement with 12 different animal species
- (Dogs, Cats, Horses, Cattle, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Mice, Rats, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, and Chickens)
- Instructors with real-world experience
- Classes four days a week encourages employment at a veterinary facility
- High pass rate on the National Board Exam.
We'll give you every advantage to become a highly skilled veterinary technician. You can earn an Associate in Applied Science degree and be on your way to a great career!
Accreditation: American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).