3100 Main Street, Suite 100
Kansas City, Missouri 64111
Phone - 816.604.4400
Fax - 816.759.4416
Monday - Friday
8:00 - 4:30
A 100% federally funded program by the US Department of Education ($436,327) administered
by Metropolitan Community College
Complete Tax Forms as Soon as Possible.
- Complete tax forms as soon after Jan. 1 as possible in order to complete the FAFSA
for the next school year.
- Get taxes done for FREE at IRS offices and some college campuses - based upon income
and other criteria.
File the FAFSA as Soon as Possible after Jan. 1
- Schedule an appointment with an EOC counselor for free assistance with filing the
- Be sure to bring previous year's tax forms, W-2s, and documentation of any other income
received during the previous year.
- Call 816.604.4400 for an appointment.
- Pay close attention to college's financial aid priority dates. Many are in March.
- Missouri State Grant deadline is April 1.
- Start searching for scholarships early!
- Most scholarship deadlines are in March or April.
- SCHOLARSHIP GUIDE
EOC staff are available to conduct presentations on postsecondary and financial aid
opportunities at community agencies, schools, organizations, etc. Call 816.604.4400
to schedule a presentation for your organization's participants.