Step 1: Admissions
The following documents are required for admission to MCC and an I-20. TOEFL is not
required for admission.
- International Application 1.0179App.pdf.
- $50 USD non-refundable application fee
- Official or Attested Secondary School Transcripts (accompanied by an official English
line-by-line translation if originals are not in English)
- Affidavit of Support AffidavitSupport.pdf
- Bank statement or bank letter verifying s/he has at least $18,600 USD for the student's
education. The bank statement must be less than 6 months old and show the sponsor's
- Affidavit of Room and Board (if applicable) RoomBoard.pdf
- Copy of the identification page of the student's passport
- Copy of I-20
- Copy of I-94 card
- Copy of VISA
- Copy of Employment Authorization Card (if applicable)
- Transfer Clearance Form TransferClearanceForm.pdf
- Official transcripts from each U.S. institution
Send documents to:
International Coordinator SEC012
3201 SW Trafficway
Kansas City, MO 64111
Documents can be scanned and sent via e-mail to .