Student Employees

Apply Now. Request Information. Visit a Campus.

Job Database.
MCC Career Central

MCC Career Central enhances how employment information is shared and processed both within the college and between students and employers.  Explore MCC Career Central and learn more about its unique features.


Student Employees

Student employees are paid at least Minimum Wage per hour and can work a maximum of 19.5 hours per week.

To be eligible to apply for student employment on campus, an individual must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 college credit hours for both the fall and spring semesters and 3 college credit hours for the summer semester.

International students are required to be enrolled in a minimum of 12 college credit hours for both the fall and spring semesters. If the international student wants to work in the summer semester, the individual does not need to be enrolled in any college credit hours. However, they must be enrolled prior to the start of the summer semester for the upcoming fall semester.

Community Service jobs are off-campus or on-campus positions that fit criteria set by the Federal Work-Study program. These jobs are designed to encourage involvement in the community and are typically located in nonprofit, governmental and community-based organizations.

For more information regarding the Federal Work Study program, Community Service programs, and student employment, please contact the Student Employment Services office at your campus.


Sorry no job openings at this time.

Student Positions Available on Campus! - Work Study or Regular
STUDENTS! Looking for On-Campus Employment? *** Multiple on-campus employment opportunities available! *** Current positions available: •Blue Ridge Mid-Continent Library "Off-Campus" •Coldwater of Lee's Summit "Off-Campus" •Community Education •Elite Cuisine •Enrollment Center •Liberal Arts Lab •Liberal Arts Office Assistant •Library Lab •Note Taker, Scribe, and/or Reader •Peer Coaches •Peer Leaders •President's Office •Rainbow Center "Off-Campus" •Tutors (Students or Non-Students eligible) ** Stop by and pick up an application today!! Student Employment Services located in the Learning Resources Building/Career & Counseling Services Office. 816-604-2155

Federal Work-Study Positions Available! - Work Study
Interested students should contact Mary Lynn Munger, Student Employment Coordinator, for an appointment. Appointments can be made through the Advising/Counseling Office in the Administration Building.

Sorry no job openings at this time.

Sorry no job openings at this time.

If you need an accommodation due to a disability under the American with Disability Act, please contact your campuses Student Employment Services Coordinator.

Last Modified: 4/8/13