Metropolitan Community College - Kansas City
Distance Education Testing
Distance Ed/Online Classes Testing
Distance Ed tests can be administered at campus Testing Centers for students taking
MCC classes online. Before you request a test, find out from your instructor:
- Test format (computer, paper, etc.)
- Time limit
- Materials allowed (calculator, notes, etc.)
Things to remember:
- A photo I.D. is required at the time of testing
- Know your instructors name
- Test proctors cannot alter or interpret test contents
- Talk to your instructor after the test if there are questions or comments
- Appointments are only needed if taking a Distance Ed test at MCC-Business & Technology.
To schedule a test or for more information, contact one of the testing centers (to
the right) or call 816.604.1000.