Turn your love of animals into a rewarding career!
Veterinary technicians are kind-hearted professionals committed to animal health care. As part of a team, they are entrusted with animal nursing care, lab diagnostics, anesthesia, surgical assistance, dentistry, radiology and more. This work can have a profound effect on a patient.
Our program prepares you to perform the nursing and technical duties used in clinical practice and research on small, large and lab animals. Housed in a state-of-the-art facility, our outstanding program has many advantages:
- Full accreditation by the AVMA since 1975
- Hands-on involvement with 12 different animal species
- Instructors with real-world experience
- Classes four days a week encourages employment at a veterinary facility
- High pass rate on the National Board Exam.
We'll give you every advantage to become a highly skilled veterinary technician. You can earn an Associate in Applied Science degree and be on your way to a great career!
Accreditation: American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).