Step 1: Complete the MCC online application and be admitted to MCC. Apply now.
Step 2: Submit an application for the Veterinary Technology Program by completing the online application. Please use Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
To complete the application you will need your MCC Student ID Number and password. You will need to enter the "S" in the front of your student ID number.
Turn your love of animals into a rewarding career!
Veterinary technicians are kind-hearted professionals committed to animal health care. As part of a team, they are entrusted with animal nursing care, lab diagnostics, anesthesia, surgical assistance, dentistry, radiology and more. This work can have a profound effect on a patient.
Our program prepares you to perform the nursing and technical duties used in clinical practice and research on small, large and lab animals. Housed in a state-of-the-art facility, our outstanding program has many advantages:
- Full accreditation by the AVMA since 1975
- Hands-on involvement with 12 different animal species
- (Dogs, Cats, Horses, Cattle, Pigs, Sheep, Goats, Mice, Rats, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, and Chickens)
- Instructors with real-world experience
- Classes four days a week encourages employment at a veterinary facility
- High pass rate on the National Board Exam.
We'll give you every advantage to become a highly skilled veterinary technician. You can earn an Associate in Applied Science degree and be on your way to a great career!
Accreditation: American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).