|Enrollment Opens||November 4|
|16 Week||January 13|
|5 Week 1||January 13|
|8 Week 1||January 13|
|12 Week||February 10|
|8 Week Mid||February 10|
|5 Week 2||February 18|
|8 Week 2||March 9|
|5 Week 3||March 31|
MCC welcomes many visiting students each year. Our low tuition rates and accessible campus locations make it easy for students at other colleges to earn credit that can be transferred back to their home college. Before applying to MCC as a visiting student, make sure you have read and understand these steps:
What is a visiting student?
You're a visiting student if both of these statements are true:
- You're enrolled at another college or institution as a degree-seeking student.
- You plan to take classes at MCC for one term and transfer the credit to your home college or institution.
Access to financial aid services (including A+) is not available to visiting students.
As a visiting student, it is your responsibility to speak with your home institution about how MCC credits will transfer back to that college.
Should you decide you'd like to pursue a degree from MCC, you will need to re-apply for admission as a transfer student.
Steps to apply:
- Fill out an application for admission to MCC.
- When selecting your "admit type" choose option 4 - "visiting from another college and will return".
- Under "What is your primary goal while at MCC?", select "Take classes and then transfer".
- Make sure to include a valid email address in the application so that you can be notified when the application has been processed.