MCC students, join faculty and other talented students to get the most from your educational experience, sharpen your analytical skills and grow.
- A partial tuition reimbursement scholarship is awarded to students who qualify.
- The program stresses application of your knowledge. Through customized projects, research and campus and community events you'll make connections across fields of study and increase your knowledge beyond what you learn in the classroom.
- The program provides an opportunity to shape your own learning experiences in collaboration with outstanding MCC-Longview faculty.
- All courses in the honors program count toward completion of the Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, or Associate of Engineering degree.
- Enhance your transfer applications and scholarship opportunities.
- You'll earn the ability to transfer directly into either the UMKC or MU Honors Colleges upon successful program completion.
- You will connect with other top students at MCC-Longview.
MCC-Longview honors program admission requirements
- Be enrolled in the current or upcoming semester in classes at MCC-Longview.
- Have completed at least 12 credit hours of MCC coursework in classes numbered 100 or higher taken at MCC-Longview or one of the other MCC campuses or MCC-Online.
- Have at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA in your MCC coursework numbered 100 or higher.