English as a Second Language Program
No TOEFL required for admission to the college.
Intensive ESL program offered at all levels of instruction: beginning, intermediate, and advanced ESL classes:
- Speaking and Listening
- Reading and Vocabulary
- Free placement test upon arrival
Students who do not need ESL may begin courses toward their degree.
Our English as a Second Language Program is special because:
- 20 hours of instruction per week plus laboratory work
- ESL teachers hold advanced degrees
- Small classes (15-20 students)
- Modern computerized language laboratory
- Certificates of attendance and completion
- Social and cultural activities
Students choose our ESL program because:
- Our curriculum is very well designed and researched
- Our goal is to make sure students linguistically are ready for university courses
- We are ready to teach students at all levels of English ability
- We prepare students for many different academic careers
- We offer TOEFL preparation courses
- We offer the Institutional TOEFL each semester at no cost
- We offer verbal GRE/GMAT and other preparatory courses upon demand
More information is available by email - email@example.com.