Step 1: Personalized advising to enroll in class
Attend a New Student Advising & Enrollment Session to ensure your success at MCC! You can get help scheduling yours at 816.604.1000, or an email invitation will be sent so you can choose a session's date and time of your choice. Learn how to navigate your first semester on campus and build a connection with faculty, staff, administrators, and other students. Build a plan for success and enjoy fun activities. You'll get to know:
- Your campus, library, learning center and other campus services
- Campus technology and the student portal and email you'll be using
- Financial aid navigation
- Advising resources
- How joining campus groups and activities can enrich your college experience
Step 2: Attend your Orientation
At your New Student Orientation you'll:
- Obtain your student ID and parking pass
- Find your class locations
- Learn classroom expectations and MCC's emphasis on course syllabi
- Discover strategies for time management, finances and success as an MCC student!
The following is a list of New Student Orientation events.
Please select a date and push the go button to proceed to registration.
No event information for New Student Orientation is available at this time.