Institutional Effectiveness Plan (IEP)
Institutional Effectiveness Plans (IEPs) at Metropolitan Community College (MCC), are yearly planning tools that are based on the clearly defined mission and vision statements and support the goals and strategies of MCC's strategic plan.
The strategic plan acts as a four-year road-map providing strategic direction to all areas of the College. The goal of the IEP is to move MCC closer to making the strategic plan goals a reality .
Nearly one hundred academic and administrative planning units participate in the IEP process by identifying objectives, formulating strategies, developing evaluative methods, analyzing results, and applying those results into the next year's planning process.
IEP results are used to:
- Identify areas in need of improvement
- Develop strategies for continuous improvement
- Identify developing trends based on data
- Implement future improvements as needed
- Report on accomplishments from the previous year