How to Apply for Graduation
Just follow the simple online steps below. If you are a candidate for graduation, you may participate in commencement. If you have questions, contact your academic advisor.
You can apply through the end of each semester.
To Apply Online:
- Log onto myMCCKC.
- Click on Student Center Home.
- In the Academics section, find the drop down box labeled "Other Academics", and select "Apply for Graduation."
- Follow the instructions.
After your degree or certificate application is received:
- You may contact your assigned academic advisor with any questions or concerns related to completion of your degree or certificate.
- An advisor will complete an evaluation, based on current enrollment, to confirm your degree requirements will be satisfied.
- After the end of the semester, if all requirements are met, your degree or certificate will be conferred. Congratulations!