Whether you are in construction, health care, manufacturing, hospitality or just about any other industry, we have the training you need.
Our technical courses on high hazards, occupational safety and environmental compliance topics will keep you in the know regarding the latest health and safety standards.
As the area's only Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Training Institute Education Center, we are equipped to keep you current. Our certified OSHA courses are designed to help you understand standards and learn the skills you need to know to avoid costly fines and dangerous accidents.
The CEU or continuing education unit, is a nationally recognized unit of measurement for post-secondary education, professional development and career training. OSHA Training Institute Education Centers (OTIEC) MCC provides CEUs for all of our safety and environmental courses.
Certification maintenance (CM) points are accrued by certified industrial hygienists (CIHs) who are certified by the American Board of Industrial Hygiene. Most of OSHA Training Institute Education Courses and HAZWOPER courses are approved for CM points. ABIH requires verification of course attendance.
Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) points are accrued by Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs) who are certified by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals.
OSHA Training Institute Education Center safety and environmental courses are approved for BCSP points. CSPs may earn continuance of certification (COC) points and Occupational Hygiene and Safety Technician® (OHST®) or Construction Health and Safety Technician (CHST) may earn certification maintenance points by taking these courses. BCSP points are determined by CEUs (1 point for every CEU).
If you need training for a group we can help. Ensuring that your company meets federal OSHA guidelines keeps your people safe and insurance costs down. Since 1992, we have been the only OSHA Training Institute Education Center in the region offering the latest in authorized training.
Whether it's at your site or in our advanced labs and specialized confined-space simulator, we can certify your safety team to meet the latest OSHA standards.
Advance your career in the safety, health, environmental or risk management profession by earning a valuable credential. With an industry recognized certification, you can be prepared for a promotion, earn more money in your career and show that you are committed to your industry.
- Concentrations available in safety and health, environmental and risk management
- All certification levels will accept one course taken at other OSHA Training Institute Education Centers
- Course completions earned at each level can be applied to more advanced level certificate programs
Who benefits from these certifications?
- Health, safety and environmental professionals
- Safety coordinators
- HR professionals
- Plant managers, supervisors, crew chiefs
- Construction site superintendents
- Safety and health training facilitators
- Public works safety professionals
- Risk management and risk assessment professionals
Please note: to lock in the current certificate fee you must complete and submit the application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Industry, general Industry and/or health care industry certification is available.
- Requires one (1) required courses
- Choose your career certification tracks - general, construction or health care industry
- Courses can be applied toward advanced level certifications (CSHO and SHEP)
- Courses are listed on the application form
Construction and/or general industry certification are available.
- Requires six (6) required courses and two (2) elective courses.
- Choose your career certification tracks - general or construction industry
- Courses can be applied toward advanced level certifications (SHEP).
- Courses are listed on the application form
Complete course work in safety and health, environmental and risk management.
- Requires (3) courses and completion of the CSHO
- Course credits from SSH and CSHO apply toward SHEP course completion
- Courses are listed on application form
Safety and health fundamentals
Construction, maritime and/or general industry certificates are available.
- Requires three (3) required courses for a minimum of 39 contact hours of training.
- Requires four (4) elective courses for a minimum of 29 contact hours of training.
- Course credits from SSH and CSHO apply toward SHEP course credit.
Construction, General Industry, and Maritime certificates are available
In order to help you meet your safety health goals, MCC has three host sites for OSHA training in Missouri and Kansas.