Skip to main content MCC Crescent Shape Search RSS Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram chevron pointing down


NC SARA Student Complaints

Here is the process for resolving issues you may have with MCC online classes.

1. Please make every effort to resolve the issue internally.

If you live outside the state of Missouri while attending MCC through online (or otherwise electronically delivered) classes, please address any issues to the appropriate office as outlined in Student Complaints.

2. Complete an NC SARA complaint form.

If an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint form through National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (NC SARA). MCC is an approved member of the council. Use the NC SARA process outlined in the Missouri Department of Higher Education and Workforce Development (MDHEWD).

3. File a complaint with your state's appropriate authority.

If you do not live in an NC SARA state or if the NC SARA process has not helped you solve your issue, contact your home state authority.