Music Technology (Affiliated with KCKCC)
Steps to Enroll
Affiliate programs are cooperative agreements between MCC and other Kansas City Area Community Colleges (KCKCC). In-district, Missouri residents can enroll in designated Affiliate Programs at KCKCC and pay MCCKC tuition rates.
The Affiliate Program Student Agreement form (PDF) contains details on the policies regarding tuition, as well as a checklist of enrollment steps to complete the co-op process. Download the Agreement form, then use it to note the procedures and steps outlined below.
New Affiliate Program Students
Complete all steps 1 through 6:
- Complete an application for admission and take a placement test at MCC.
- Complete an Affiliate Program Student Agreement form and present it in person at any MCC Student Records office. This form is available above or from any MCC Student Records Office.
- Complete and submit an application for admission to the affiliate college Admissions Office. For selective admission programs you must be accepted by the program director before you can enroll in the classes.
Continuing Affiliate Program Students
Complete steps 4 through 6:
- See the appropriate program advisor at the affiliate college and register for degree-specific classes. Consult their class schedule for registration information.
- Pay tuition and fees at the affiliate college.
- If you are applying for financial aid, apply through the Financial Aid Office at the affiliate college.