It's easy! You are eligible to join if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are a first generation college student, meaning that neither of your parents received a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree before you were 18-years-old.
- You meet the federal low-income guidelines as defined by the U.S. Department of Education.
- You have a documented learning or physical disability.
You have been accepted at or are currently attending Metropolitan Community College
- You are a citizen of the United States or a permanent resident.
- You have a desire to attain an associate degree, certificate or have the desire to transfer to a four-year institution to obtain a bachelors degree after completing your academic career at Metropolitan Community College.
- You are committed to remaining at least a half-time student during the course of your studies at Metropolitan Community College.
How to become a member
If you meet the qualifications above, here's how you can become a member:
- Submit a project success program member application online.
Please call 816.604.4313 for more information or would like to complete the application on campus.
Project Success Program Application
- Attend an assessment meeting that will help Project Success Staff pinpoint your needs and better personalize our service to you.
Once accepted into the program you can take advantage of our services and all that our program has to offer with no cost to you, not to mention the long-lasting relationships that you will build.
It's that simple! Come visit Project Success today - where our project is our students' success!