Have you gone through a state or federally approved apprenticeship program? If you have, MCC can help you fulfill the credit hours necessary to obtain an Associate in Applied Science in Industrial Technology.
The combination of broad-based skills and a degree are an indispensable career asset. A degree enhances your resume, brings more prestige and gives you an edge for a promotion. You also can take your associate's degree credits, transfer and earn a bachelor's degree in technology management at University of Central Missouri, DeVry University or Missouri Western State University.
How to Apply
- Fill out an application to MCC
- Submit all relevant transcripts and/or earned industry certifications.
- Take the ACCUPLACER® placement test at the any MCC campus testing center.
- Complete a FERPA form in front of a MCC employee, giving your Employer/Union accessto your student records
- Comply with all MCC student codes of conduct, regulations and other requirements.
Credit by Apprenticeship
Your apprenticeship might be worth 30 to 42 credit hours if it is one of the fields listed below.
Important: MCC recently updated the BSAD course designator for its business courses to either BUSN or ACCT. Please refer to the Business Course Crosswalk (PDF) to determine the name of the new BUSN or ACCT course that will fulfill the BSAD requirement on your degree plan.
- Construction Carpentry
- Construction Cement Masons
- Construction Ironworker
- Construction Laborer
- Floor Layer
- Industrial Maintenance Electrician
- Industrial Mechanic
- Industrial Pipefitter/Sprinkler Fitter
- Industrial Warehouse Worker
- Industrial Welder
- Inside Wiring - 3 year program
- Inside Wiring - 5 year program
- Lineman Technician/Cable Splicer
- Sheet Metal
This workforce product was funded by a grant awarded by the U.S. Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration. The product was created by the contracting agency and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. This product is copyrighted by the institution that created it. Internal use by an organization and/or personal use by an individual for non-commercial purposes is permissible. All other uses require the prior authorization of the copyright owner. To view MCC’s non-discrimination policies visit our Student Consumer Information page.